- Managing the Massage Lab residency program. A training program for recent massage graduates who want to level up into a career in therapeutic massage.
- Expanding operations to include more integrative therapies that can help people best manage their wellness. With a special focus on practitioners who help people with chronic conditions.
- Curating a collection of quality self-care items for clients to use at home.
- Improving our program so we can be the “go to” place in Richmond for massage and integrative therapies.
- Graduated from the American Institute of Massage in 2007.
- Completed continuing education in neuromuscular therapy, orthopedic massage, myofascial release, and reiki.
- Licensed Massage Therapist in the Commonwealth of Virginia and nationally Board Certified.
- Member of the American Massage Therapy Association.
- Member of the Massage Advisory Board to the Virginia Department of Nursing.